Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Someone once told me that happiness often sneaks through a door you never left open..

I think it was Sarah. Actually. Maybe not. Anyway, it doesn't matter who said it. I never quite understood how that made any sense.....Til now :D I've been on a super happy high since around 3 this morning. It's quite awesome.

So yeah, I actually don't have much else to say. Except that last night was the most fun I'd had in ages...Went seriously hyper...didn't even need any sugar or caffeine, we just went randomly hyper! It was FUN! Then we decided at like 8.30 that we should randomly dye our hair. So we forced Lisa's mum to drive us around til we found a shop that was still open and sold hair dyes. So yes, now I have 'chocolate' hair, and Lisa has 'Blueberry.'

'Twas fun...shows I don't have much exciting news *coughcoughcoughcoughcough*

I'm just not blogging of anything of actually importance anymore :)

2 comments: