Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Me and my odd thoughts....sigh.

I had an odd thought today, whilst sitting in my classroom after i'd finished my science exam after 15 minutes when we had an hour and a half.

I was thinking that I absolutely hate the fact that certain friends of mine don't regard me as a Christian at all...like, it's kind of difficult to say without naming names, but a fair few of my friends only discovered this week that I go to church and youth group and actually am a Christian....just cos I don't go around preaching to our non-christian friends, or go around I hate gay people or whatever...

It makes me think I musn't be showing my values too well if a few of my friends don't realise that I'm even a Christian...I must be doing a pretty crappy job...it's the job of Christians to share the amazingness of God, but when the people you hang out with on a daily basis don't know you're a Christian, it makes you think you're not doing too good a job.


SIGH.

That is all folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment