Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Don't your friends just...annoy the heck out of you?

Don't get me wrong, I love them to pieces and don't know what in the world I would do without them, but sometimes they just freaking piss me off.

Like, for instance, you go to the canteen and buy something like...a pack of chips or a baguette, they always beg you for it, and then get really annoyed when you don't give them some. But it's like, hello, we have about 10 people in our group, it's a little hard to share with everyone!!

Then you tell one person something and by the end of that day, the entirety of the group knows your new secret, and then they tell someone else and then the whole world knows!!!

Then, I'm sitting in Science, or maybe English, and they ask me for the answers. I mean, fair enough, ask me how to work something out, or something. But I'm sick of doing everyone else's work for them!! And people who don't like certain things, like, one friend in particular is kind of against the whole Christian element of our school, and when it came time to do the devotions roster in class she moaned and moaned about having to play one measly song, or pray for a minute, or tell a story, and then she asked me to write out her entire speech for her, and I, being a stupid pushover, said yes.

In other news, falling into your locker and slamming your head, whilst a bunch of year 12's are watching isn't really fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment