Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Random things.

I've always said I would do a list of random things about myself, but I never really could be bothered. So here goes.

  1. I'm the kid who's allergic to almost everything. Please don't ask me to list them, because we'll be here for an hour.
  2. I'm pretty shy and like to keep to myself. Unless I'm around my friends, then that changes dramatically.
  3. My favourite things are hazelnuts, rainy days, penguins and the colour blue.
  4. I apparentely look like a rabbit when I'm thinking. I wasn't actually aware of this until last year.
  5. I am the most unphotogenic person I know. I love taking photos, but I always look terrible in them.
  6. I love trying new things, even when I fail at them.
  7. I'm most certainly not a perfectionist, but I hate seeing myself fail. Which is probably a bit stupid, seeing I'm a failure.
  8. Google is my saviour.
  9. I love crappy kids movies.
  10. I also love crappy pre-teen shows. Especially The Sleepover Club. I watch it loyally.
  11. I throw up a lot when I'm upset. Which also means I go really pale when I'm upset. Oh. And my ears go red.
  12. The only thing in life that I hate is bad grammar and spelling mistakes.
  13. I go to bed ridiculously late and get up ridiculously early.
  14. I don't like desserty things like cream or custard or pudding or mousse.
  15. I was an incredibly smart kid, and I often wonder when things changed.
  16. I laugh at everything.
  17. I'm almost a black belt in taekwondo, although I recently decided it was too much pressure and gave up.
  18. I often say that I hate my life, or I hate my family or my friends, but it's pretty much the opposite, I'm just slightly dramatic at points.
  19. I'm a different person around different people, and I know that's not a good thing, but it's just who I am.
  20. I can't sleep without a teddy.

So there you go. 20 random things for the people who don't read my blog to read :D

1 comment:

  1. The similarities between You and I...I'm pretty shy and like to keep to myself. Unless I'm around my friends, then that changes dramatically.
    Google is my saviour.
    I love crappy kids movies.
    I also love crappy pre-teen shows. Especially The Sleepover Club. I watch it loyally.
    I go to bed ridiculously late and get up ridiculously early.
    I laugh at everything.
    I'm a different person around different people, and I know that's not a good thing, but it's just who I am.


    hahaha

    ReplyDelete