Sunday, January 17, 2010

Hello.

Hello People, whom I doubt will be reading this.

I don't really have anything exciting to blog about...how sad. So, I shall tell you what I have been up to as of late, and what I've got planned until I have to face the dreaded horror otherwise known as school.

Today...I went over to Grace's house :D Well, Alex and I went over to Grace's house. I thought the plan was to make cookies. We never did. We played some random games on Tivo and made pizza and kind of watched Harry Potter. 'Twas good fun.

Tomorrow the plan is that Mother and I are going shopping :D Then she's dropping me at my Granny's house so I can catch up with my cousins and finally finish my project (I'm making some sort of overally type shorts things...but they're taking forever) Then sometime tomorrow is when Big Week Out! Which I'm really excited about...which is slightly strange, because I don't really have much of a clue what we're actually doing, but hey? It sounds like it's going to be fun!

So from Monday through to Friday, I shall be busying myself with Big Week Out, then I have to be at the airport at 4.45 on Saturday Morning. Fun hey?

I'm going to bed SO SO SO SO SO tired by the time school starts that I'm afraid I'll have to never attend school again. I really don't want to go back yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment