Monday, January 4, 2010

2010...weird.

That sounds weird. 2010. Time flies. I wish I was back in Year 2. Before anything bad had happened. Everyone lived nearby. My biggest worry was what to have on my toast.

Not saying I don't like life as it is now, I do. I mean, there's a few things I'd like to change, like possibly bringing Sarah and Morgan to live here with me, and cheering Mum up, and for me to get more sleep, but you know, I'm reasonably happy most of the time...sometimes it would be nice to go back in time though.

But 2009 has gone so fast, it's creepy. It's been a good year though. Mostly. Made some good new friends, a fair few of whom I wouldn't of been brave enough to even talk to last year...but yeah, I guess it's been a good year.

2010 sounds scary. Year 10. Ugh. All the new friends I've made this year aren't gonna be in any of my classes, which is slightly sucky. But oh well. I'm looking forward to it, in a nervous way. Except for my apparent placing in pure maths when I failed maths...Oh well.

I've got a couple of New Year's Resolutions I've decided.

To sleep more, to be myself ALL the time, to give and get more hugs (yeah it probably sounds stupid, but oh well.) to not spend my life on facebook and to do my homework and get better grades, get a job, to spend more time with friends who I don't spend much time with, and to appreciate my family more.

Wow. Long list.

Well, night peeps, I should be in bed...hope your holidays are going swimmingly(no, that was not a fish reference)

1 comment:

  1. haha well, my holidays would be going swimmingly...if i could remember how to swim...haha, wow you actually have a new years resolution LIST! i don't even have one! well maybe, get joined to a gym, lose weight, boost my self confidence and go to SCAEP! XD

    ReplyDelete