Monday, January 4, 2010

Ok, well then. I feel like writing letters.

Dearest Best Buddy,

I think it's my job as your best friend to tell you that you've screwed up immensely. But you're strong, you can get through it k? I remember you singing and making a speech at your own Dad's funeral when you thought it was your fault, and you still didn't cry. You're strong enough to get through anything, especially this. It's all ok though, I have a plan.
We shall go to Mexico, meet a guy called Felix, he shall sell us an old bomb for the price of a taco. So we'll travel around Mexico in our old little bomb, until we find a blue phone box. We shall then meet the Doctor (David Tennant and NOT Matt Smith) and we'll ask him to take us back two or so months in time. He'll say no. But it'll all be ok, because he gives us the idea of starting a lemonade stand to raise money to get home! So yeah, we end up home anyway. Fine. It's a shonky plan.
But please, you can get through this, you need to talk to someone...You can't do it on your own, you're only 15. And know that I've always loved you, always have, and always will.
Love You Lots.
Love JemaJam.
Well, I can't be bothered with anymore letters, so I quit.

1 comment:

  1. I can comment anonymously. Wooot.
    I've given up on the world Jam, as well as blogging, although I still shall check yours, just because your blogs are so immensely...amazing? lol, no they're really not. anywho.

    i like your plan. well. i liked it until tennant told us no. then i got sad :C

    i love you too honeybunches. oh wow, did i seriously just call you honeybunches. god i am going insane.

    who am i sposed to talk to though? i mean like. mum would kill me. so far you and morgan are my only hopes, but you can't exactly help...i might just have to do it myself.

    i'm a freaking idiot jammy. i screwed up bad. real bad this time.

    well, i should go, this is a really long comment, tootlez babe.
    xo.

    ReplyDelete