Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Bouncy Ball Lovers, Exploding In Colours

Ahh, the life of a stupid rabbit.


I do some utterly stupid things sometimes.


Like yesterday, I was making choc chip muffins for the twins birthday, thinking that they like chocolate, and muffins, so they'd enjoy them...i was also feeding the fish around that time, so i had the fish food out. Instead of pouring the chocolate chips, i poured fish flakes in their muffins. Oops. I know i'm stupid, but that stupid?




Apart from that, these past couple of days have been great. I've got some awesome new neighbours, who have a daughter named Sarah ironically, she supposedly is my long lost twin according to my little brother, so it's kind of cool having a new friend around the place. But her brother is completely and utterly perfect. Ok, so maybe that's a tad of an exaggeration, but seriously! He wears connies and cardigans and likes Vampire Weekend, I mean, literally, what more could anyone want? But I should shut up, and not be so obsessed with some guy i've met like 3 times......I also got 28/25 in my maths test. Seeing I've nearly failed every test this year, I was pretty darn excited to see that stamped on my test. Yeah I know right, the nerd who got into the science and maths school has been failing her maths tests? Seems kind of stupid, but it's true...I do fine in class, I understand everything, but then I go to do it in a test and bam. MENTAL BLANKS AHOY! So to see that mark made me super super super super happy! On the topic of science and maths school, my darling little Benjamin convinced me for about 10 minutes of lunch yesterday that I should go. Then Lisa told me to stop being an idiot.

But I really am going to miss having someone meet me at the school gate every morning.


Sigh.


-Rabbit

No comments:

Post a Comment