Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I hate Taylor Swift with a passion!

Yes, I definetely do. Everybody knows it. But read this....

"I'm the one who makes you laugh when you know your about to cry
And I know your favourite songs, and you tell me 'bout your dreams
Think I know where you belong, think I know it's with me."

Doesn't that just make you squee? It reminds me completely of a certain friend of mine.

Anyways, in other news, I've been put in charge of planning family christmas this year. I'm taking the fairly simple option and just going down to Victor and having lunch down there, and staying there for a couple of days. So that should be good! I'm also getting a new laptop for christmas, so that should be super awesome :D

On another random note, don't you think it's funny how quickly things can change. This time last year, I never thought that my best friend would of done anything she does now. I never thought I'd see her smoke or drink, or what ever else she does. I never thought she'd be living in Brisbane either.

Sigh. I worry too much.

-Rabbit


-Rabbit

No comments:

Post a Comment