Saturday, October 31, 2009

I'm going to the beach :D

I'm excited about going to the beach with people! Last time I went to the beach was with Lisa and her fam...I got stung by 4 jellyfish. We went back to her house and it was too hot, so we sat in the lounge watching Mean Girls with my leg covered in milk. Good times, Good times. Lisa and I have the most random sleepovers...On Saturday we 'wrecked' shoes with Fred (her black sharpie) Then we ate some junk, as we always do, then watched some random movie...then we actually went to sleep shockingly. The next morning we had crossaints, chocolate and pudding for breakfast...The amount of junk I consume at Lisa's house is disgusting.

I didn't really realise until last night that I have a terrible fear of drowning at the beach, but I'm the one who planned us going. Fair enough that my best friend's dad died at the beach trying to save her while I stood there helplessly wondering what to do. The fact that I'm blogging about this might make her slightly annoyed...but anywho, I think I should stop worrying about everything...

I'm really in the mood for a trip to the city and a picnic in the Botanic Gardens. Sarah and I used to do that all the time, it's a bit hard to do now, it would involve one of us hopping on a plane. That sucks.

In other randomness, I was at Marion with my little brother and some of his friends yesterday and the fire alarms went off. So we got evacuated out of marion, it was pretty funny if i do say so...

No comments:

Post a Comment