Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I've had the same song in my head for 3 days now.

It's freaking annoying. Stupid brother goes around the house humming Cat Empire. Sigh.

Sometimes I really want to be a kid again.

Decisions were made by eeny-meeny-miney-mo, Dad could fix everything with a hug and a milo, if you got into a fight it would all blow over by the next day, your biggest worry was whether you'd get a puppy or a bike for christmas and when the only thing you cried over was when your mum was late picking you up. I think the thing I miss the most though, is the fact that it was so
easy to pray. You said thanks to God for mum and dad and asked him to keep the bad dreams away. And it worked. For 6 years I had no nightmares, then they randomly decide to come back.
But anyway, I was supposed to be blogging about missing being a kid, not nightmares. I WANT TO BE A KID AGAIN. Even if it is just for a day.......I grew up way too fast

-Rabbit

3 comments:

  1. Hey,
    don't we all...
    I feel so old, being in year twelve next year and all, and driving and having my own money and whatnot.
    But I made some comment on facebook once and my history teacher responded with 'ah, petra panette!'
    petra=female peter
    panette= little pan

    little girl version of peter pan.
    i like it, i like it a lot.
    growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional.

    oh, and by the way, I love your header pic, its very pretty. but it would be pretty and less daggy if you re-loaded it and ticked the box 'shrink to fit' then it wont hang off the edge like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh, I was actually pretty terrible at being a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, i'm assuming that that was the same teacher who comments on old random movies we watch louise? i don't like the idea of growing up, it kind of freaks me out....i still can't figure out how to fix the header...

    ReplyDelete