Monday, October 26, 2009

I've finally got around to starting a new blog..

So I've finally started my blog again!

Now I don't know what to do with it.....I suppose the logical thing is to blog, but you know, I don't think I have the skills to write something worth reading. I have a suspicion that my excitement of having a blog is going to die down soon, but oh well, I'll try.

So now on to something possibly worth reading......I was sitting in english today, while our teacher trying to have a serious conversation about falling in love, and what God has to do with it..I'm not going to talk about that, because I wasn't listening, I was going through the lyrics of Regina Spektor in my head. I decided that my favourite line of all her songs would have to be from Eet, she says "You're using your headphones to drown out your mind" Now this line doesn't really mean much when I first thought about it, but as I kept thinking, I realised "wow, she's right, it's exactly what I do.." I plug in my ipod, and play my depressing music up super loud, to block out fighting, or sometimes just my thoughts.

It really doesn't work! I should stop it.


-Rabbit

No comments:

Post a Comment