Friday, October 30, 2009

Sleeping is difficult......

It's 12:15, I have to be up at 6. I should be sleeping. But instead I'm lying here on the couch watching Home Improvement..........no clue why that's on at this time but anyway....I've attempted counting sheep, reading something boring, drinking warm milo, all that kind of stuff that would usually put me to sleep in no time.......but no, I just can't. I suppose it doesn't make it better when I got a little more than 2 hours sleep last night. Oh well. I'll catch up on the weekend.......hopefully.

3 comments:

  1. My friend, you are FAR too busy to make it up on Satdey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. louise, stop bugging me, i will. And branny, I had a random thought that I need to stop calling you three Branny, Reuby and Morgy....it irritates me. And I didn't realise I'd be busy with you guys at that point in time..

    ReplyDelete