Sunday, November 1, 2009

So Tired...

I am so freaking tired. The most sleep I've got in the past week was like 5 hours. And I've been doing stuff all this weekend to make me tired. Had to look after a bunch of year sevens on Friday afternoon, then went to xs already super tired. Then Saturday I spent the day down the bay with my cousins and then a couple of friends, then went back to one of these friends houses for a sleepover, which probably wasn't the best idea with me being super tired and all, but oh well. Then today went to play golf...I did surprisingly well considering I played with right handed clubs when I'm left handed. But now my problem is that it's nearly 11.30, I have school in the morning to get up at like 6.30 for...Even if I go to sleep now, it won't be til at least 1 when I actually fall asleep genuinely, by 2.30 I would of been woken up by a nightmare and not be able to get back to sleep til 5....3 hours sleep isn't enough. I'm sick of not sleeping.

2 comments: