Thursday, November 26, 2009

Apparentely I have to sing badabadadadada repeatedly to boost the length of my solo.

It's rather boring.

Sorry, I just had to inform everyone about my lame solo. Which is a song I loved until tonight. STUPID SOLOS RUIN THE SONGS YOU'RE DOING.

Anyway.
I don't know what to blog about.....my random burst of happiness that makes me think of sunflowers? I like sunflowers, they're pretty. I remember at Sarah's old house there were giant sunflowers that were taller than us. Sigh.

Why do people have to leave? Like seriously. This year I've had one friend move to New Zealand, one to Queensland, the twins moved far away but not too far away, Issy moved to America.......now ones leaving tomorrow, the other one next week. At least they're only moving schools, but still it's sad :(

Oh well, I'll live.

I'm glad it's the weekend. Weekend's are fun.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment