Monday, November 2, 2009

I remember you like yesterday and I still can't believe you're gone

I miss him. Way too much. I even miss the way he used to cut our sandwiches. It freaking sucks. I want to curl up into a ball and cry....even if I was doing that all of last night....

I'm sick of not being able to sleep, I'm sick of waking up screaming and crying, and not knowing how to stop these nightmares...Someone said I should focus on the good stuff, another person said I should just try not to think about it, and another said to get some sleeping tablets. All of which are too hard and won't end up working anyway.

I haven't had a good night's sleep in months. That's no exaggeration. The best sleep I've had was on Outdoor Ed. Camp, and that was 6 hours...

Shows that it's bad......

3 comments:

  1. don't not think about it coz then u'll think about it more. (trust me i know) and even though i have no idea what ur talking about =/ but i can sorta see the problem by what u've written here. It helps to talk to someone about it, i know u may think it doesnt but, bottling stuff up will make it worse. one day you'll explode! haha, think of it like a pressure cooker! anyway, talk t someone, try to control your dreams, i used to always have these weird random freaky nightmares, i started somehow controling them, i never get any now. well except the one where the unicorn is killing me but the unicorns so pretty i dont wanna get rid of it! anywho!
    Just, talk to someone, write about it in a journal or something, trust me it helps, with so much stuff.
    And keep in mind that you can always talk to me about anything, and i mean anything.
    And you've got ur friends and family, anyone will be willing to help!
    Uh, okay, well i can't think of anything else to say! so uh, bye! =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to dream that I'd fall/jump off something every night. It was very pleasant.
    Marshall's right, spilling your guts (metaphorically please) is very therapeutic.
    I guess that's probably got something to do with why you posted that in the first place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your both right
    spilling is helpful

    ReplyDelete