Sunday, November 22, 2009

I think I must automatically blog when I'm tired...

Seriously. Everytime I'm tired, I end up blogging about it. It's really quite amusing. I should be asleep, but I'm not, I should be studying but I'm not, I should be doing homework, but I'm not...The list goes on and on.


Anyway....
Brandon got me hooked on this song.
It's called Whisky Lullaby


The rumours flew, but nobody knew.
How much she blamed herself.
For years and years.
She tried to hide away the whisky on her breath.


She finally drank her pain away.
A little at a time.
But she never could get drunk enough.
To get him off her mind.
Until the night.

She put the bottle to her head and pulled the trigger.
And finally drank away his memory.
Life is short but this time it is bigger.
Than the strength she had to get up off her knees.

We found her with her face down in the pillow.
Clinging to his picture for dear life.
We laid her next to him beneath the willow.
While the angels sang a whisky lullaby.

I don't actually know why I'm blogging about something that is so depressing. But yeah. It's depressing. But I'm hooked on it. Kudos to Brandon for getting me hooked on a severely depressing/suicidal song. Anyway......


I think I should go and study...Tata Blog World.

6 comments:

  1. It really is depressing.
    But it's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm starting to think maybe i shouldnt have introduced u to it brandon...you needs to listen to some happy songs for a change

    ReplyDelete
  3. probably not the best idea hey grace?
    i think brandon's one of the most mentally stable ones in our group...

    ReplyDelete
  4. wait..did that comment make any sense? i think it did..in my mind it did..

    ReplyDelete