Saturday, November 21, 2009

Why are people so stupid?

Some people just do stupid things. I know I do stupid things all the time, but it annoys the heck out of me when people complain about the things they do. WHY DID YOU DO IT IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU FREAKING IDIOT?!?!?!?!?!

Sorry after the random piece of venting.

I think I should go to sleep.

No, maybe not, I'll just wait a couple more hours until you come on msn. Smart Jema, real smart. Oh well, it's not like I'll get much more sleep being in bed than I will if I'm on the computer anyway...Fine, I'll make a deal with you, I'll stay on til 2...if your not on by then, then I'm going to sleep. Fair? I think so.

Another random piece of news...I found a website called futureme.org, you basically write yourself an email, then choose the date that you want to get it...I wanted to write myself emails for everyday for a year, then I decided that was too hard and went for once a month, I'm looking forward to getting random emails from myself once a month!

No comments:

Post a Comment