Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Stupid chlorine...

Swimming carnival was fun. Except for the relay. I still managed to get a ribbon though! Yay! It was cool to just swim all day, and eat...eating is a very important part of our swimming carnivals and sports days...It was also good discussing the possible songs for our band! The idea of us being in a band may seem weird to everyone else who thinks we'll fail, but I actually think it's going to be really good. And we have like 2 pages of possible songs to attempt to cover before we start writing our own...But none the less, I'm SUPER excited. And I'm not sure why I'm excited about being in a band with a guy who plays guitar and another guy who wants to learn it, then me who can play a little bit of like 7 instruments...lemme see, guitar, bass, piano, uke, violin/viola, saxophone and I can sing. This should be interesting. But I definetely want to randomly call out "SWITCHAROO" in one of our practices and then end up on some random instrument...anyways...I should learn the name of our band...is it definant calibre or dynamic calibre?! Just kidding...I should shut up and get to work on my art homework that's due tomorrow that I haven't started...adios world of blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment