Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I don't want to do solos :|

Just had a realisation that solos are on Friday, and me and Jenni only decided what we were doing today...fun. I had a good afternoon today, went op-shopping with Lisa, we ended up buying wallpaper! It only cost 2 bucks a roll,

Anyway, HI SARAH!
I stole this off you.

9 things about myself that you might not know...

1) My name is actually Jema-Kate.

2) I'm almost a black belt, and do not look like it, but I could probably punch your lights out :D

3) I have a slightly obsessive personality.

4) I have 1 or 3 brothers, depending on how you look at it.

5) I have a strange passion for movies about the end of the world and or natural disasters.

6) I have seriously weird, random and spontaneous friends who try and bite my fingers, make me pie for no reason, turn up in my bedroom holding buckets of fairy floss and melted icecream, and force me to watch Finding Nemo 5 times in a row.

7) I really love them anyway.

8) I think the number 8 is a lame number.

9) I supposedly look like a rabbit when I'm thinking, because I apparentely put my two front teeth over my lips, I've never actually witnessed this.

Eight of my favourite things...
1) Doctor Who

2) ALLLLLLL of my music

3) Jackson Rathbone

4) My ipod

5) My friends?

6) Rain

7) Bananas

8) Randomness.

Seven things that cross my mind a lot...
1) Why is the sky blue?

2) I worry too much

3) Why on earth am I thinking about THAT?!

4) I'm hungry

5) Why is pop music nowadays all so rappy and crappy?

6) Sigh.

7) Why?

Six things I do before I go to sleep...
1) Read for a bit
2) Write for a bit
3) Turn on my ipod
4) Find my sleepy playlist and play it obviously
5) Think
6) Stop thinking and attempt sleep.

Five people who mean a lot...not in order...I couldn't be cruel.
1) Sarah+Morgan
2) Ally
3) Family people
4) Lisa
5) Ben+Brandon+Morgan+Reuben

Four things you've done in the past week...
1) Slept in til 1 which I've never done before.
2) Gone christmas shopping
3) Bought wallpaper
4) Went swimming

3 of your favourite songs at the moment-not in order, order is cruel.
1) Whiskey Lullaby
2) Thanks for Today
3) Neapolitan Dreams (oh, that's going to be different by friday...stupid solos ruin your favourite songs!!)

Two things you want to do before you die...
1) Skydive
2) Dive in a pool of chocolate

One confession...
1) I really do enjoy watching The Wiggles.
The movie is definetely the best.



Four things I hate...
1)

No comments:

Post a Comment