Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Stuff Evolution.

Lately two of my certain friends *coughcoughbrandonandgracecoughcough* have been debating about evolution. Now I don't mind them discussing what they believe and whatever. But honestly, guys. God created everything, do you really care how? Does it matter if it was through some random big bang or from monkeys or something wacko like that? No. You just have to believe! It's like that movie where they all stop believing in Santa...no, it's nothing like that, but you get the jist of what i'm saying don't you?

I'm not on either of your sides.

So you two, stop fighting, your too cute to fight. It's weird seeing it. If you guys fight, then no one stands a chance. So I'm saying in the nicest way possible, shut up guys. Please? For my sake?

That's enough about arguments going on. I should go study so I don't fail these exams. I'm failing maths as it is. Yes, I am genuinely failing maths. My mum is going to kill me. Oh well. Ciao World Of Blog.

2 comments:

  1. lol, You should really relax Rabbit :) Brandon and Grace are just debating. Honestly, no it doesn't matter how he did it, but it helps to have a firm foundation of belief when everything goes haywire :)
    Knowledge is power
    "If to know something it needed to be true, no-one would know if anyone knew anything"

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with you jema, i'm trying not to argue...but it's hard not to when someone keeps trying to convert you..

    ReplyDelete