Monday, November 9, 2009

Well doesn't this just screw everything up...

I really don't like my parents much. And I probably sound like a stereotypical teenager to be complaining about them, but they just get on my nerves. Lately I've been arguing with my mum and my brother almost constantly, so I've sort of been avoiding the both of them a fair bit.

I just kept thinking it would blow over, but it hasn't, it's just getting worse. And now mum's decided that she wants to pack me off to live at dad's house, fun. I mean, I like dad's house, I prefer it to mum's actually, it's just the fact that she doesn't care enough to want to keep me anymore that makes me freaking pissed off.

And another thing that's going to be weird is that I've always lived in a house where mum has always been home. Dad leaves for work at 6 in the morning and isn't home til 8 at night...It's going to be almost like living by myself...And I'll have to catch a bus to school which leaves at like 7 in the morning. JOY.

I kind of think it's a good thing in a way though.....In other randomness, I went to the dentist today and had to get two fillings, one of them is really really really sore and it hurts to eat or drink anything...fun fun fun.

1 comment:

  1. so, wait does this mean u live with ur dad now? if so, haha u live somewhere near me kinda im guessing! lolz(guessin from wat u told me =])

    ReplyDelete