Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Letters FROM the editor.

I kind of stole this idea...yes Sarah, once again off of you.

Dear exams,

Go die in a hole. Your pointless and stupid and have me freaking out over nothing. I don't want to study, the idea of facebook and blog is so much more appealing. So please go away until year 12 when you're actually important.

Love Jema.




Dear person,

You're awesome. Wallpaper shopping is fun. Thanks for the Sims.

Love Jema.



Dear said person's mum,

You cook the best food ever. Why can't MY mum cook?

Love Jema.



Dear stupid maths teacher,

Learn how to explain stuff please. For the sake of me failing year 9.

Love Jema



Dear You,

I don't think you're stupid. I just think you did something stupid. I love you anyways. I honestly don't care what anyone thinks, and therefore neither should you.

Love Jema



Dear Person,

You're awesome. And hilariously funny, even if no one else thinks so. You're smart, even if no one else thinks so. You're my bestest friend ever...only because you buy me sushi.

Love Jema.


Dear Person,

You ARE amazing. You're fantastically awesomely helpful. And I WUB YOOOOOOOOU.

Love Jema.




Dear 2nd Person,

You are also amazing and fantastically awesomely helpful. I love you too :D

Love Jema.




Dear Graduation,

Honestly what on earth is the point in you? Huh? YOU'RE STUPID AND MADE ME FREAKOUT ABOUT HAVING SCREWED UP THE WHOLE SCHOOL'S GLOBAL DRIVE.

Not Love Jema.



Dear Grace's seizures,

Go away, you're freaky.

Love Jema.



Dear Person who I wrote two letters to,

You're special. You got two.

Love Jema.

7 comments:

  1. Very curious as to who those people are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm afraid your not anyone on here...

    ReplyDelete
  3. what one do you think you are?
    it's not that difficult to figure out really

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol, poor louise is left out...
    and ally, i actually can't remember which person you were. but i'm pretty sure that you're right

    ReplyDelete